Do you guys have any sort of gatherings?

-

19724DoorDart

Reaction score
Hello all I just joined up a couple of days ago, and I was wondering if you all had any sort of meetings or car gatherings of any sort??? I'm pretty new to all of this mopar stuff, I am a born and raised chevy boy....so yeah I need to learn just about all I can about this stuff sence I now own one. Anyway thanks for any info you can give

you can always try and find the guys that live close to you and meet up for cruises or shows-there are no official meetings or anything like that-just a good group of Mopar enthusiasts shooting the ****

I dont know where you are exactly but i am in Raymond Illinois (Central)
And in St.Louis in Sept. There is Monster Mopar Weekend, And Joliet is having a Mopar weekend in August. There are several open shows around Springfield area this summer. :thumblef:

Yeah I know where Milstadt is too. Used to go there to work on fork lifts at a place that made fish dip.

Monster Mopar weekend at Gateway is great. You'll sure see lots of Mopes there.

We have cruise ins at the local drive-in at Litchfield several times throughout the summer also. If your interested shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] and I'll find out the sched in the next few weeks and let you know.

Hey Four40Dart What the heck do you do hide in a cave!! :silent: I've been through Raymond a thousand or more times in the last 10 yrs. and never seen any of your cars. Raymond is so little I can allmost hold my breath all the way through it.:tongue:

Thats rural route Raymond, and who lets their Mopars sit outside anyway? :thumblef: Havent been up to much. Took the Duster to Havana last weekend it went 6.3 @107 1/8 mile. And currently putting 4 wheel disc brakes on my Cuda. Hey also dad picked up a 69 Barracuda for parts!!

Ok. I figured you must have been out in the sticks or I'd have seen your car(s). I've got that eye for Mopes you know. Man that Duster honks!!! Wish my Cuda would do that. Don't expect near that much out of my little block. Hoping it gets in the 12's.

Yeah I could live with low 13's. I designed it to be more of a cruiser than a racer and that's decent for a street car. 12's just looks so much better though on the timeslip if you know what I mean. :D

Hey 19724doorDart there's also a good route 66 car show in Springfield in Sept. It's a hodgepodge of cars but a good show never the less. Saw quite a few nice Mopes there last year.

fishy68 said:
Yeah I could live with low 13's. I designed it to be more of a cruiser than a racer and that's decent for a street car. 12's just looks so much better though on the timeslip if you know what I mean. :D

Hey 19724doorDart there's also a good route 66 car show in Springfield in Sept. It's a hodgepodge of cars but a good show never the less. Saw quite a few nice Mopes there last year.
wow that is exactly what i wanna do, have a street car, that runs 12's :thumblef:

I have a 74 duster with a 360 in it ran on pump gas best et. I ran in good air was a 11.99 but through summer 90+ degrees would run 12.20 and used to drive it to track 27 miles

-
Back