do you have one of these

-

mopardads67

Reaction score
Does anyone have one of these in their garage?

dadspictures014.jpg

My garage is just a tad to far away from the house,but I like it that way hehe.

Not in my garage. But one of my neighbors does have an actual urinal in his garage behind a shower curtain. He had it installed when he had a downstairs bedroom into a laundry room for his wife.
He's retired and sits in his recliner out in his garage all day reading, then most of the late afternoon and evening watching sports and racing on the bigscreen tv in his garage. Also has a small couch in the garage for friends and neighbors. He's put mirrors in strategic spots so he can see each of the other six houses on our cul-de-sac from his recliner.
The last thing he does every night is cover up his bigscreen and pull his wife's car back in the garage.

It started out as a place for a sink and I was going to mount a tank above it and just gravity feed the water to it but I havent made it that far yet I here you about the tv,I have everything there just no tv yet

is it a kohler or american standard with such a bold and beautiful design i bet its a kohler ,..... i love it when i get my man cave im gonna get one of those!!!

Damn I thought I was the only one. I'll have to upgrade mine as I don't have a splashguard. I do have some empty Killians boxes:-k.

we call that a outhouse just with a big door. just keep the the door down huh.the frig goes next to that for fast service.

It's called watering the rocks at my shop. Even my 2 year old grandson participates. Heck sometimes he even fertilizes them. lol lol

My plans after retirement is to build a 6 car, 1 bedroom garage with child-proof door locks.
And my urinal will be 304 grade stainless steel-polished of course.

Not necessary where I live, just walk out of the garage and pick a spot.

-
Back