Do You Have PSC Garage Poster Number 7???

-

CudaChick1968

Leanna ~ The Mistress of Metal
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
In celebration of Phoenix Specialty Coatings’ 7th Anniversary coming up on May 31 – yep, I’ve been open for 8 years now!!! -- I want to know who has PSC Garage Poster No. 7.

View attachment posterwitcal2013 with watermark - Copy.jpg

If you purchased or otherwise received a Limited Edition PSC 2013 Garage Calendar Poster, look on the back in the lower right corner for “#__ of 75.” If yours is listed as number 7, you WIN!!!

Even if it turns out that yours isn’t #7, I’m still going to make it worth your time. Email me or post up a photo of your PSC Garage Poster as it hangs in your shop, garage, dart board, closet, etc. Whether I can track down the owner of #7 or not, I’m also going to award a random responder with a PSC Gift Certificate just as a little extra Thank You for your continued support.

The way I see things, I wouldn’t be here without YOU and I can’t ever thank you all enough. It’s truly been a pleasure these last seven years, and I look forward to the next 27 or so. Thanks for helping me celebrate!!! :-D

Darn, just missed it! By like 50 posters.

I'd post a pick up anyway, Leanna, but it's still in the tube as I haven't found a spot worthy of hanging it yet.

Well, I found one of my posters. and it's #6.... :violent1:

I bought at least 3.... Now I have to see if I can find the others.... :banghead:

Insert naughty comment about high heels and holding posters up with one hand here > (_____________________) :toothy7:

I can't find it yet, but I had to stop looking and work on other things.

I know I have more of these somewhere....

Let me check, mine is proudly displayed in my shop :glasses :D

BTW, congrats Leanna :glasses7:

Congrats on 7 years of Powder prestidigitation!

I've got #2

Attachments

• Mopar Autograph - CudaChick.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 294
I'd simply enjoy having a calendar with you on it Leanna in my shop.......That be cool! AND Mopar to boot!

Leanna! Queen of powder coating. Congratz for the first 7 years. Let go for the next seven years.

BTW, I would love to have one copy of the calender!

-
Back