Do you know how hard it is to find a wagon

-

Dart_Doctor

Asa style
Reaction score
What the title says lmao I was looking for a wagon to trade my barracuda for here in okl for along time lol . I gave up and just going to mess with the barracuda lol :cheers:

My old 65 Valiant wagon is for sale on Moparts. I don't think the seller is looking for trades, but it's a good car to fix. I think it is currently in S. Dakota. Sad part for you is.....I delivered it to Oklahoma about 4 years ago! I took it to the town Carie Underwood came from, right off I-40.

why couldnt you have had a duster ....i have a 68 coronet wagon...im fixin to trade it off but i want a 70 or 71 Duster.

oh well ....its just a big car shuffle ....we are sending cars from one end of the country to the other....playing musical cars LOL

im with you ...i would rather trade then sell. trading makes it so that everyone gets something cool.

Sweet! Got any pictures?

just a couple for now until I get it home, it is silver frost , black top , black interior , bucket seats , 400 2 barrel / 727 . it needs a little love , but is complete and running , 98% rust free Colorado car. you can guess where the 440 is going !! lol it will be here in about 2-3 weeks. I am going to use my 77 charger to build it with... I like trading stuff

Attachments

• newse.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 157
  • newse1.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 164
just a couple for now until I get it home, it is silver frost , black top , black interior , bucket seats , 400 2 barrel / 727 . it needs a little love , but is complete and running , 98% rust free Colorado car. you can guess where the 440 is going !! lol it will be here in about 2-3 weeks. I am going to use my 77 charger to build it with... I like trading stuff

Cool Cool Mr. Lance ....i love your duster but the main thing is that everyone gets what they want to build ......that charger is nice. i do like the way the tail lights look on that charger. :glasses7:

Sweet color combo too!! That car would look awesome with a power bulge hood :glasses7:

Cool Cool Mr. Lance ....i love your duster but the main thing is that everyone gets what they want to build ......that charger is nice. i do like the way the tail lights look on that charger. :glasses7:

I like the duster too, but I like the charger more lol

Sweet color combo too!! That car would look awesome with a power bulge hood :glasses7:

I thought so too Keith, and yes there is a power bulge hood in its future, I also have a line on some hidden headlights :cheers: and a few other goodies

I like the duster too, but I like the charger more lol

I thought so too Keith, and yes there is a power bulge hood in its future, I also have a line on some hidden headlights :cheers: and a few other goodies

Let me know Lance if you need Charger stuff, there are 20+ 71-74 Chargers here in a junkyard I go too

Sorry to hi-jack your thread Asa lol

What the title says lmao I was looking for a wagon to trade my barracuda for here in okl for along time lol . I gave up and just going to mess with the barracuda lol :cheers:

Rockerdude makes it look easy finding early-A wagons......:D

Let me know Lance if you need Charger stuff, there are 20+ 71-74 Chargers here in a junkyard I go too

Sorry to hi-jack your thread Asa lol
very very cool Keith, I will know more when it gets here. if there is an SE out there , I may need the chrome that goes over the top, but I will let you know, and thanks ! :prayer:

sorry for the thread jack Asa :eek:ops: now, where did I put those wagons....

I've seen a few on searches, on different for sale sites. One on ebay now too.

-
Back