Do you know what these mystery parts are?

-

Corrupt_Reverend

Reaction score
When I bought my car, there were a couple bins of parts in the trunk.

I found all the stainless trim save for the front windshield, the headliner bows (and what was left of the headliner), and a few other odds and ends.

The only parts I can't identify are below.

RRlkPns.jpg

cs4Nz6q.jpg

pbw2Wbd.jpg

[1972 Dodge Dart Custom 4-door]

The four plates are for your visers, the little brow trim goes at the top of your windshield where your vinyl top ends, at the top of your posts, left and right. Not sure about the last picture maybe the seat belt hold downs on the head liner?

The first pic almost looks like they would be the bezels for the post on the sunvisors....and a guitar pick...LOL

The top ones look like headrest brackets that a headrest would slide down into, or a window visor bracket. I'm not sure. The bottom ones are very obviously 1960's cell phone clips (I dunno):tard: Also that's a guitar pick, probably medium thickness. Value: $0.10

Headrest trim on the first ones I think and the next pics look like the a pillar trim for a top

1) headrest bezels
2)a-pilar at the top chrome trim for a vinyl top
3)Shoulder belt retainers that are mounted on the roof inside the car

Middle pic is for sure vinyl top trim for lower a-pillar and last pic is seat belt holders for roof..

Awesome guys. I think your guesses are correct.

The previous owner recovered the front bench seat and didn't poke holes for the headrests. I think the headrest post trim is dead on. (Definitely not the for sunvisors at least).

The the vinyl top trim makes sense. The car did have a vinyl top originally and I found the c-pillar trim in the trunk.

Still not sure on the bottom picture though.

Top pic looks like front seat headrest bezels
second pic vinyl top trim bottom of a pillars

Do you want to sale vinyl top trim?

Sorry, I'm planning on getting a vinyl top back on this car. Just gotta find the trim hardware holes under the bondo... :sad8:

Though, if anybody needs the headrest bits, I'll be glad to work something out.

And yes, I know what the orange thing is. haha I just used it for size reference.

-
Back