• I like it

Votes: 44 40.0%
  • I don't like it

Votes: 66 60.0%

• Total voters
-
Don't like the wheels at all.
Don't like the hood.
The tail lights look like they were made in China.

Other than that, it's not so bad.

for the most part i like it but i agree with cudaspaz the taillights look bad and the wheels dont do much for me but other than that i would take it. BTW the company that makes the bodies is suppoused to be top of the line for fiberglass bodies the show trucks on spike is doing the 37 ford p/u right now and it looks to be a quality piece but then ive never seen them close up

For the most part I like it except for the tailights and call me old school but ..Cragar SS's all the way around.

I don't like it at all.
For one, it 'aint no Plymouth.
second it 'aint no 'Cuda.
third it 'aint no real Hemi.

But, I would drive the crap out of it if given a chance!

:-k I'm having problems with this one. Why the hell has it got a ford rear end in it and why does GM/Chrysler honour the warranty. Does that mean it's got a GM tranny behind the Hemi? I'm sorry but if you're selling a reproduction Cuda it should have a Mopar powertrain. The suspension and braking I don't have a problem with if for no other reason than for safety and handling.

Terry

$79.5K is a bit of a stretch with just this minimum amount of photos. Would like it better with shaker hood and re-popped taillights. I kinda like the little ducktail spoiler. Would like to also see some AAR-style striping or updated billboards with the paint.
DO NOT LIKE THE WHEELS - just don't like big hoops on period looking mopar bodies. But that's just my .02 worth.

but id rather have the body and frame,so i could build it my self.havent seen these bodies forsale any were.anybody know were to get the body/frame from?email me,thanks [email protected]

i dont see the 71 cuda body itself for sale on their website but it is www.downsmfg.com you could probably contact them and see if you could buy just the body and frame as they make their own frames in house to fit their cars i didnt read the ebay ad i like the body with the exception of the taillights and the hood but i wouldnt want to buy the car already built just the body and frame. Justin

I like it but of course I like anything that looks like a Mopar. Now the taillights needs some work. I would much rather spend that kind of money on a "real" car and then lets compare horsepower and looks.

the taillights suck, they look like thier stuck on. they need integrated
into the panel.
overall a good looking car, but devoid of personality
to neutural, no snap or sparks when i look at it.
i think if it was painted or striped right it could take on perdatory look.
they probably started with an old funny car body mold and tweeked it.
if they were to send me one, i could probably straighten it out for them.

for a small fee :drinkers:

i could at least get it good enough for my daily driver

Looks like a 'Cuda was on a bad drunk and spent the night with a Furd Pinto or Torino.....and then 9 month later.....

Sorry, gotta pass on that look.

hate it. but atleast its not a challenger. if they cut up a challenger like that id be raising hell!

when I think of all the beautifiul well restored mopars you could buy with that kind of dough I just shake my head and wonder "how do they stay in business?"

I like cause it looks a 1000 times better than any of the chevy's of fords reproductions they make!

I can't wait to see if and when the other aftermarket folks start making steel reproduction E-body cars (liek the camaros and mustangs).

Bob

-
Back