Do you like wild early Darts ??

-
Great car! I'm not normally a fan of that shade of green, but I like it on this car. I guess it's just me. Big wheels stuffed into the front fenders say failed LBJ to me.

RE: 3rd photo, post #6. The valve cover attachment looks like a Gen I Hemi. Later versions screw down around the periphery of the valve cover.

RE: 2d photo, post #8. Using a conversion factor of 61 cubic inches per liter, 392 CI comes out to 6.426 liter. A 5.0 is 305. (Yes, I know pford called their 302 a 5.0, I'm willing to let them round the 0.05 liter deficiency up.)

Lord only knows! The valve covers look like early Gen1 covers with the covered plug wires.

Fantastic!!!
The details such as instrument cluster and grill are difficult to pull off well and they are perfect on this car.
Very impressive concept and execution.

Thanks for all the love guys. As far as the engine goes it started life as a 5.7 out of an 2009 challenger. If that is a gen 3 I will have no problem changing the display board. I don't want to mislead anyone.

I like pretty much like the car. But not a fan of all the engine bay panels. I like to see the suspension and headers etc..

I love it. I have three 65 Darts, and have looked at quite a few, but none come close to this build!!

-
Back