Do you park your car illegally?

-
Reaction score
Don't do it in Vilnius, Lithuania.

No, seriously: Don't effin' do it:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-fWN0FmcIU"]‪Vilnius Mayor A.Zuokas Fights Illegally Parked Cars with Tank‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Loved the smiles of the guys on the tank and the look on the Mercedes owner's face.

That happened to a guy on our missile launch crew in West Germany in 1960. He had pulled over to let a German armor convoy get by, but one of the tanks drifted over and flattened his '57 Ford from end to end. He had to dive out the passenger door to keep from getting crushed along with the car.

I saw an article in the paper a few days ago about a pro athlete,( basketball I think) was cited for parking his BMW across two handicapped spaces. A tank could have been put to good use there.

it's not a tank, but yha thats definitely one way to crack down!

Is this really much of a problem in a town that has 6 cars, 1 tow truck and an APC?

REading about this, this video was made as a demonstration of what the Mayor planned to do, the Mercedes was purchased for the making of the film, and all involved knew what was going on.

FF

REading about this, this video was made as a demonstration of what the Mayor planned to do, the Mercedes was purchased for the making of the film, and all involved knew what was going on.

FF

kinda figured,it looked a bit staged.Are you really gonna shake the hand of the guy that just crushed your car with an apc?Fun to watch anyways!

Two fish were in a tank,, one asked the other; how do you drive this thing??

What do you do if you see a spaceman?...........Park your car in it,,,,,,MAN.! ( i know,,,i know.... :>)

-
Back