DO YOU WANNA GET ROCKED "68 GTS" + 67-68 dart parts for sale

We are not positive if this is the oem GTS steering wheel can we see a 68 GTS 1 PLEASE ANY 1

• yes it is 3 different 1ns made

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no its not 68 GTS oem steering wheel

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
-

winstoninwisc

Taint easy livin free,season ticket ona 1wayride
Reaction score
HEY ALL , as promised along time ago I would post some pics of my Friends /Brothers
Way too AWSOME 68 GTS DART with a Willy Osborne MOPAR FINATIC and best Air Brush/ costom painter TRUE FLAME paint sceem . Check these pics out ,you cant tell the painted flames ,from real fire .
Kris has owned this 68 GTS Forever , after he sold his 69 road runner 383 wich was wicked too. This now a 440 built big time , with nitrous ,TSI trans ,there all we will run , and a DANA
SG REAR (built very strong) 4 linked Full frame and very nasty !!
the body is all steel eom and the interior very sharp , as you will see. Car is appraised at 65,000.00 , but he also has many oem parts for sale . The best 1 is his True Flame on Black
reverse scoop Hood ,( like a Z28 scooped Hood , with the old heavy duty race pin holdowns ,and sinch pin wires ,(2 pin front , goes to oem hinges in rear, oem GTS counsil , oem GTS shifter ,1 drip rail , rear vynal roof trim , The 2 pieces that go between the winsheild trim and drip rail ,(almost impossible to find in oem ) , Bumpers ,oem Dash speedometer inset and heat section to glove box bezels no cracks ,missing glove box mounting screw inserts, and other trinkets all to be listed later . I don't have a price sheet yet , But K
100_2310.JPG
ris is a true FABO Family kind of Country Man . The hood is a True magnet for your Dart, and it is Fiberglass, there is also a full set ( Black ) front doors and rear panels .
All I can remember for now , and don't forget about My 64/65 Barracuda and Mopar* hoarders trove sale . HAGR81 FOR NOW ALL ENJOY THE PICS nice work too!!
All you 67-68 Dart or interchangeable years keep watching for the prices and pictures
of parts he has for sale . In
100_2307.JPG
100_2309.JPG
Pic Bad *** Ride IS THE HOOD FOR SALE my #s in my profile page
100_2321.JPG
100_2333.JPG
68 GTS / DART PARTS for sale , we will call it . I Will get Kris to sign up GOLD as FABO NEED THE $$$ to keep us all connected , sign a friend up please .

100_2325.JPG

100_2349.JPG

100_2314.JPG

100_2336.JPG

100_2306.JPG

Hey FABO BROTHER , How are yah ? well we aren't sure , But that's what were hoping to hear , because ive seen 3 different wheels in them , so were asking GTS owners to be sure , the car is an instant winner with the Kids at the shows ,with the True Flame , other parts we want as original as we can keep it
then cosmetics added ,but it is a fine peice of craftsmanship , and what a Rocket pure adrenalin rush
Thanks for the input . HAGR812 Jon / winstoninwisc / BAD MEDICINE , My 65 Barracuda and KRAMERS .
100_2288.JPG
100_2333.JPG
KRAMERS 68 GTS FIRE CAR 440RNME

bump prices coming soon with a lot of 68 GTS PARTS FOR SALE gonna start hood at 1000.00 shipped because we have to built a create first , 600.00 hood and 10k for full car paint, this HOOD will make a junk car win a show just with the fire hood lol , we have the original counsil and shifter 68 oem GTS or dart or demon ,any bucket seat mopar and lots ofother GTS or dart or any mopar goodies .

-
Back