Doctor Diff vs. Moser axles

-

Sublime69

Reaction score
Ok, so i need to order some axles for a 8.75.. i need axles with the large bolt pattern. Now i can get the axles from doctor diff for $295 w/ bearings... now i dont know the quality of these axles. Are they any good? Oooor, i can get custom c axles from Moser for about $280 but i will need to buy the bearing kit. I know the Moser are forged steel and are good axles.

So what do you guys think??

Dr. Diffs has good stuff. Lots of cars running them.

BTW, they are right for a std A body rears unlike some others that are too long

I actually just received a pair for my Scamp today.
They look niiiiiiice! 3" studs are a no cost extra...
I read a lot of positive things about doctor diff's axles, and he's a great guy to deal with over the phone.

Your dart is sweet looking. And the dr. Diff axles seem very nice. We just got a set of 35 spline.. It was nice cuz there was about 5 inches of spline so we were able to cut a little bit for our narrowed rear end..

You won't go wrong with Dr. Diff. He uses name brand after market axles. I seem to recall them being Yukon. I bought a shortened set from. Just ask him - he'll tell you. His prices are right.

Dr diff just got a set they are real nice and if your doing anything out of the norm he has or can get you what you need at a great price, real nice guy to deal with real knowledgible
youve got a real nice dart btw

Just make sure the axles are not made in china...a last year he sold some centre sections with bad spider gears that would break.

have bought 4 sets of axles from the Doctor...never had a problem...2 set are in race cars with 5 seasons on one set...

Most all the axles out there except strange ,moser,mark Williams are made from truck style axle forgings made overseas. not bad axles as long as you are realistic about what they will handle. any time that you cut splines into a hard material you lose strength.heat treat after the splines are cut is the preferred method like strange,mark Williams but more costly.paul

I purchased LBP axles from Cass (Diff Doc), also compete rear bakes & Yukon centre. Not only did he custom make want I wanted he shipped it to Oz without fuss.
His gear is good & a lot of Oz Mopar guys are on to it.

Dr. Diff axles in my 8.75
The nice thing is if you are converting your BBP 7.25 over the brakes bolt right on.

i've always bought moser with the bearings already installed.. never had any issues at all with them..

never heard anything bad about dr diff though either..

-
Back