-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slappy

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
My son and daughter in law recently gave birth to my first grandson. He is 6 months old. Believe it or not she is pregnant with number 2 . He is currently stationed in Hawaii. They are here in florida visiting me. He just got orders to be stationed in Va. They don't have a good car to transport the baby and all the gear that goes with them let alone 2 babies. I cant afford to buy another vehicle out right so I decided to try to sell/trade my A100 pickup to fund a decent vehicle for them. The trade would have to be equal to my truck. I figure its worth 10 to 15k. Im not interested in high mileage problem vehicles. Enlisted soldiers don't make a ton of money when they are young. So I would like to have a problem free vehicle for them. I live in Tampa Florida so you would have to be near here unless you are gonna make a long drive.

Here is my truck info. 1966 A100 Prostreet truck.It is tubbed and engine is in and behind the cab.It has a built 440 with a 727 Trans. The rear is a 8 3/4 Not sure of ratio. Was told it was a 456 but I haven't verified it. Truck runs strong and has no mechanical issues. It has an aluminum radiator, New 750 holley double pumper, holley electric fuel pump, Msd ignition, lots of chrome and billet parts. I don't know anything about the internals other than I replaced the Timing set with a Edelbrock double roller set. The truck has drum brakes all around. Has one hole in the rain gutter. The paint has some chips here and there. Paint is what I would call driver quality. All glass is lexon. Truck has no wipers or horn. If you are truly interested you can pm me here your info and I can get you pictures, details or whatever you need. and info you need.

Attachments

• IMG_2751.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 275
  • DSC02115.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 1,681
  • DSC02120.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_2706.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 281
  • IMG_2666.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 242
  • DSC02127.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 250
  • DSC02126.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 245
  • IMG_2743.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 257
  • IMG_2745.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 251
Good luck with this! I wish I was in a better place just to send some $$ to help out. A big thank you to your son for his service to our country!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back