-
Status
Not open for further replies.

BIGS

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey Guys.....were looking for a Dodge Colt Body.....anywhere from like 1971-1976ish.....we had the mis-fortune of crashing our Colt last fall and are starting the rebuild process......keep me in mind if ya see anything out there....Thanx allot, Jesse

PM me

you may want to put this in the cars and car parts wanted section, without the phone number... good luck !

Hey Guys.....were looking for a Dodge Colt Body.....anywhere from like 1971-1976ish.....we had the mis-fortune of crashing our Colt last fall and are starting the rebuild process......keep me in mind if ya see anything out there....Thanx allot, Jesse

PM me

Hello, Jesse
I was at the Rock and saw it happen, I was relieved to hear your son was ok. I don't know where any Colts are, but I keep my ears open. Glad to hear your in the rebuilding process!
I have a BIGS carb on my car and it works great! I bought my Demon from Steve in 2010.
Good luck with your search, and God Bless.
Thanks, Jeff

Attachments

• IMG_3429.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_3730 copy.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 210

PM me

Mr. bigs,

Try RacingJunk or Moparts.

sscuda
:glasses7:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back