-
Status
Not open for further replies.

migsBIG

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
A nice 1975 Dodge Dart. This is the last they are smog exempt. Has 318 that runs strong, automatic transmission, power steering, power disc brakes, 8 1/4 rearend, 14in steel rims, good tires,factory tinted glass, fm-cassette radio, needs good cleaning and bench seat recovered. Started doing some light sanding and priming on pass side on the original gold paint. No rust and just a fun car. Heck, this car could be parted out for twice the price or even provide your car alot of parts for upgrading.

WIll need registration and some tlc as it has been sitting for over a year. Good, easy project for someone to build a cool driver out of.

$995 and can deliver locally for no extra charge since it's not having current registration.

408-623-3290 9am-6pm for viewing til 9pm for questions and appointments.
San Jose,CA
[email protected]

100_2724.jpg

why can't i find deals like this on the east coast.... hell, it's almost worth shipping it at this price. More pics please!!

Shipping ain't to bad, your location is probably more like $800. The price of disel dropped soo much, that most trucking companies have lowered priced as much as 15% over the last month. Juat hade a quote of $375 to drop off a 1972 Satellite in New Mexico and arrival time of 3 days.

Yeah, not all states have smog exemption on older cars.

Here's another pic of the rear half. You can see alittle of the primer prep that was done. No rusted out quarter panels or roof on this car, just clean Ca sheetmetal.

Heck, I can even store for 2 months for free!

100_2726.jpg

why can't i find deals like this on the east coast.... hell, it's almost worth shipping it at this price. More pics please!!

My thoughts exactly. Same car around here would be twice the price. Maybe the wonderful Michigan economy will bring cars like this out of hiding...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back