-
Status
Not open for further replies.

bear

Reaction score
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Contact seller
Hi guy's . I'm going threw some of the parts I've had forever and I've decided to sell a few items . Up for sale here is the factory OEM tinted A/C glass for a Dodge Dart that I had put aside to use in my own 70 Dart . I've had this glass packed away in bubble wrap since the early 90's . The pictures are how they are just unpacked and I haven't even cleaned them up yet . As you can see there in very good condition and I have all the side glass (6 pieces total) .I believe they should fit Darts from 67 threw 72 . I've only been able to find two other sets of these for sale . One set was all scratched up and they wanted $250 and the other set that I found was real clean and they wanted $850 for there's . So I decided to meet some were in the middle and I'm asking only $450 plus S&H for the complete set . If your interested then please feel free to give me a shout via PM . Thanks !

Attachments

• IMG_1894.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 278
  • IMG_1895.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 261
  • IMG_1896.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 253
  • IMG_1897.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 261
  • IMG_1898.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 259
  • IMG_1899.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 260
Just to let you know . Some of the other things I'll be putting up for sale as soon as I figure out what to ask for them and get off my but and take some pictures of are , a couple of Rally clusters ( I think from A-Body barracudas "Flashers in cluster" ) , Passenger side paintable sport mirror (E-Body) , 69 Runner hood inserts (almost NOS "bought new way back when , used for a month then came off car" , NOS rear back glass for a 73 Runner (never used) , 4BBL Duel snorkel factory air cleaner (73 "I think" ) and probably a few other things that I can't think of right now .

Just to let you guys know . I still have this glass for sale and I just posted the rally clusters for sale . Just in case anyone's interested ..... Thanks

All PM'S have been replied back to and I'll mark this as sold when it does get sold . Until then the glass is still up for grabs . Thanks

This glass is still up for sale . I've had it sold twice already and neither one of the buyers have sent payment or returned my PM'S . So like I said it's still up for sale . P.S. From what I've been told it will fit 67 threw 72 Darts and Scamps that are hard tops but not post models .

WOW !!! I am in the right place at the wrong financial time !! I would love to put that in my 68 sedan I'm restoring. Good luck on the sale!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back