Dodge Dart Daytona?

-

Derileek

Reaction score
I was just wondering about what putting a wing and nose from the daytona would look like on a '68 or '69 or whatever dart would look like? If anyone skilled in the art of drawing or rendering would be willing to try this or if someone already has. I (and I'm sure some others) would love to see what that would look like.

Thanks

It couldn't look much worse than that late-model Challenger thing with all the bird droppings on it:
dodge-daytona-and-plymouth-superbird-kits-from-hpp_100317495_m1-500x332.jpg

wings and beaks belong on birds and daytonas only, in my own opinion

Attachments

• 69%20Daytona%20Chargers.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 719
Heres the one from MoParts,built from a 69 Dart.

Attachments

• bird1.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 786
  • bird2.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 719
Whenever I see a driver ricer with a huge out-of-place wing on the back for no good reason, I always think "Just let the car be itself", sort of like you just let your kids be themselves to a certain extent. That's how I feel about this and every car pictured above.

But, that's just my opinion.

well i have seen it now, and would have to agree that it is ugly

to Each his own If you want to do it do it. We dont all want to be driving around in our red 69 camaro.

Glad I only Photo chopped it to see what it would look like. I thought it didn't look that good either.
It's better left original.

Anybody notice the 1st Dartona was RHD? If you are in Japan, Australia, the UK- I get it... but in the US? Having driven a LHD in Britain, all I have to say is "It sucked."

-
Back