-
Status
Not open for further replies.

April Fortner

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
70 dart gauge and circuit boards also tons of other parts let me know what you need for this car and I’ll check. 500

AD7D45B2-B78A-4EBE-B396-FB67ECBF23EC.jpeg

C4D7B7F6-A097-41D2-A67E-3911ED214DA1.jpeg

Cool deal! Thank You! I actually cain't remember if it was 218 or 220... Kickers was on that road, headed out from WD off Blanding. My Gal grew up there too.

Dig it, cool! It was Many Years Ago! After Dad died, we lived in Westside, then off Aquarius Concourse, by the Bird Sanctuary. I used to play guitar at Jacksonville Memory Gardens, as a teen.

Right On! I know ALOT of Brothers here that don't use the internet. I'll also pass the word to them.
Thank You!
It Made my Day last time I was in Middleburg and stumbled into Ronie VanZant Park! Made my Heart Swell!

Right On! I know ALOT of Brothers here that don't use the internet. I'll also pass the word to them.
Thank You!
It Made my Day last time I was in Middleburg and stumbled into Ronie VanZant Park! Made my Heart Swell!
Awesome thanks. I also have 68 mustang parts.
Yeah I love that park it was pretty awesome they did that. Stevie vanzant there nephew he played with johnny is on of my close friends.

Awesome! I was Back I Westside at the end of the 90s, PISSED ME OFF to NO END over the desecration of Ronnie's, Steve's, and Cassie's Graves! I actually went to FreeBirds Cafe (before Judy closed it. That sucked too, as the memorabilia in the bar had to be Removed due to Theives) and got at Lacy VanZant Grave Robbery " we're gonna get you" t shirt. Had Ol Lacy with a Shotgun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back