Dodge Dart Project

-

Dannys67Dart

Reaction score
Hello
I have a project that i need funding for. I thought this would be a great place to meet other Dodge Dart owners and see if anyone wants to be in my book.

So the project is as follows: I would like to drive my 1967 Dodge Dart from my hometown of Brooklyn, New York to the Chrysler Assembly Plant in Belvidere Illinois, where they are currently assembling Darts to be distributed throughout the country. Along my route, I would like to visit other Classic Dodge Dart owners to talk to them about their automobiles, the Dodge Dart history and what the future holds for the Dart.

I would like to photograph the owners along with their respective vehicles. The images will be edited and later entered into a 100-150 page color photography book with the best photos from the project.

The project link is here:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/726640802/the-dependables-a-photographic-history-of-the-dodg

Please contact me if you want to be in the book or if you want to give to the cause.
Thanks
Danny

Attachments

• tumblr_lyu95kStJJ1rohg8bo1_1280.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 242
Sounds cool, you won't be very far down the road from me, maybe 20 minutes.

That's great! I'm a bit past where you'd be driving, but Belvidere is my hometown, so I'm there quite often in the summer visiting family. Depending on when you would be there, if my Dart is on the road by then, I could maybe even meet you by the plant or whatever. I'm going to subscribe to this thread to watch for more details.

my '69 gt sez it would love to appear in your book. it's kind of selfish with money tho, wants it spent on herself!

-
Back