-
Status
Not open for further replies.

HAUK67

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I have a bunch of stuff for sale, 3 dodge demon dolls for your demon..Some 1969 dart parts like moldings, a 71 demon steering wheel, demon floor mats and so on..Lots of little stuff, it's on ebay now..Just thought I would put on here also.. Item number 261096939245 take a look at my other auctions for more stuff...Just thought i would share..

Too bad it's on Ebay! I hate bidding but liked those mats and the Dolls

I can take them off before the auction ends. I would rather sell to some good folks here, been a member here for to long not to take care of a members..

Mark, have 69 dart body side moldings, 71 demon 3 spoke steering wheel not a tuff wheel in black, 69 chrome tail light bezels light pitted, 71 demon floor mats with the demon logo, 3 hot stuff devil dolls 1 - 23" tall 1 - 16" tall and a 12" tall, barry grant 280 electric fuel pump that should be rebuilt from sitting, 69 dart head light bezels need to be redone and some other odd's and ends.. Take a look on there..Nothing your show piece could use unless your going to restore a few of the parts..

Item number 261096939245 for the doll, look on my other auctions for 2 more dolls listed...Sent you a pm back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back