Dodge Fever

-

goldfish65

Reaction score
It's really bad this time guys. My palms are sweating, my heartbeat is irregular, head is pounding...

'68 Polara coupe in great condition for sale in middle Georgia where it's been all it's life. My all-time favorite bodystyle and this one even came without the dreaded vinyl roof. Even the interior is still nice. You hardly ever see these cars anymore.

Is there any cure for Dodge Fever?

It's really bad this time guys. My palms are sweating, my heartbeat is irregular, head is pounding...

'68 Polara coupe in great condition for sale in middle Georgia where it's been all it's life. My all-time favorite bodystyle and this one even came without the dreaded vinyl roof. Even the interior is still nice. You hardly ever see these cars anymore.

Is there any cure for Dodge Fever?

Yep buy it.

You say you got Dodge Fever? :D

Attachments

• dodgefever3.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 485
  • dodgefever.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 524
  • dodgefever2.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 516
  • dodgefever4.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 518
  • dodgefevergirl2.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 552
  • dodgefevergirl3.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 685
  • dodgefeverjoan.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 729
  • polara2.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 669
  • 51QuJVQDeqL__SL500_AA300_.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 471
There is no cure you are............

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpnvS7kM4Fs"]Big Bang Theory - Screwed - YouTube[/ame]

Attachments

• sheet-metal-screw.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 511
Thanks guys I appreciate it those ads are cool. They weren't kidding, Dodge Fever is powerful. I've always wanted a '68 Polara like our next door neighbors had when I was a kid. It's good to know there's others who understand.

I do love my 68 Newport 2door fast top : )

Yes I've drooled over your Newport...funny thing is this Polara only has a 318 (as did every other Mopar I owned before my Barracuda) but it's enough power for me and gas mileage isn't bad.

I just noticed one of the Dodge Fever ads says 'it happens to the best of people' that's hilarious.

you know what they say... "feed a fever, starve a cold" so, Buy it! The more you buy, the easier the fever will go away!

I think.... worth a try though!

.........I've had 3 68 monaco 500s in my life time...[1] with 318, ] 2] with 383s.....great cars.....buckets with consol......u could cruise 80 mph all day long [2.76 gears]....kim..........

David, why haven't you bought it yet? We talked about it a few days ago, so you have had plenty of time to go get it. You obviously want it, if you can afford it and have a place to keep it then why not? I say go for it.

Here is another pic to make you drool a little more : )

Attachments

• 062307 004.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 408
Stay tuned! Leaving Atlanta 9 a.m. sharp to go see it. The seller says I won't be disappointed. Thanks everyone for the cameraderie. I will take pics.

Ross is your beautiful Newport's top vinyl or paint?

I wish I could find a 68 Monaco 500. Used to own one and loved that car 383 auto on floor. Loved the taillight that lit all the way across the rear deck of the car. Miss it and the best thing of it all? It had my name on it. Monaco. I'd trade my Duster for one in good condition in a heartbeat.

I feel like such a wuss...I checked the car thoroughly but I just could not pull the trigger. I didn't have a friend with me to help think things through. There was a mildew smell that freaked me out. Other than that, it was pretty amazing. Only rust was in trunk and that had been repaired. Quarters, door bottoms, floorpans etc were all rust free. Needs brakes and a muffler. Ran well and drove smooth. No dings at all in the bumpers or trim. One headlight trim ring ear broken off but can be put back on. I told the seller I needed to sleep on it so that's what I'm going to do. Don't kill me you guys.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    177.7 KB · Views: 374
  • 002.JPG
    140 KB · Views: 414
  • 003.JPG
    157.9 KB · Views: 414
  • 005.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 434
That thing's pretty nice, Goldfish! I would only take a "short nap" on it if I were you.
Good Lookin Ride!

George

WOW!! That is one clean car. Yeah I would take short nap or get up really early and go back for it.

Mine had a green vinyl top like the one your looking at. I took it off and painted it white. I am planning on repainting it silver sometime though.

-
Back