-
Status
Not open for further replies.

brian.linn

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking to trade my 1984 Dodge 1/2t SWB, 318 auto which runs pretty good. Truck has a Kansas title, the trans will eventually needs to be rebuilt if you plan to put any power. New exhaust. I also have a 400cid running engine for $600 if interested. That would come with BB 727 (would need rebuilt). Looking to trade for anything 62-72 Dodge or Plymouth. I would ask $2000 - $2500 and would prefer to trade for something of equal value.... Let me know what you have,, I'm ready for change... I would consider drag cars, complete projects, Demons, Dusters, Darts, Barracuda's etc., etc. Pretty much anything considered. Or, if you are interested in buying, make an offer, I will consider it...

Thx!!
Brian

Attachments

• Dodge 1984.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 546
Short wheel base=[SWB]
The bed style for a dodge is a swept line.
For other makes its a Fleetside.

Thanks! I had no idea! I was like.. Short White *****??? No no no no ... Ummm, Short Wide Butt, no no no, ummm, Simple, Whinny, Bunny....

Good luck with the sale, nice builder truck!

bob if i get it it will not be for sell my friend sorry but this would be to take the place of the chevy and be rolling in a mopar agin lol

bob if i get it it will not be for sell my friend sorry but this would be to take the place of the chevy and be rolling in a mopar agin lol

u answered first, go for it! seems like a decent deal, always liked those year trucks. had an 87 lwb , got totaled in calif. in 88. hey , I got the tailgate of off it still in the barn , not a dent one , if any one needs one. you going to go look at it? might go w/ u if u want company,only a couple hrs from us. u sure would look better in it than that chebby:blob:--------------bob :blob:

Got any more pics and where are you at? I'm seeing a bigblk swap in this trucks future..does it have factory a/c? I would almost trade my 88 ramcharger 360 4bbl 4x4 for something like this...I said almost..nice trk

Bob dont stand back Just cuz i was 1st my friend . My offer is a trade offer . I have no cash . So if you beat my offer then go on with it lol No hard feelings ...... But if you get it i got 1st shot if you want to trade it lol

that happens some times bob . Just have him add them on the ad here Its alot Ez,er .... Well for me any way .

I can't upload any more pics, send me your email and I will send more pics... The asking price is $1700 for the truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back