Dodge Tomahawk prototype

-

Fstforward

Barracuda Freak
Reaction score
Dodge Tomahawk prototype

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsbagR3iCBk"]YouTube- The Dodge Tomahawk Quad/Motorcycle[HD].wmv[/ame]

I remember seeing that several yrs. ago. Kinda odd looking but it would have to be insanely fast with the V10 and half the weight of a Viper.

I remember seeing that several yrs. ago. Kinda odd looking but it would have to be insanely fast with the V10 and half the weight of a Viper.

Which is one of the reasons they never carried it through production. Hard to get repeat business when your customers are road kill.

Just to get a little "nit picky", it is not a motorcycle. In every state I know of, the motor vehicle regs state a motor cycle is a vehicle with less then 4 wheels.
PS: I wonder where it is now?

Just to get a little "nit picky", it is not a motorcycle. In every state I know of, the motor vehicle regs state a motor cycle is a vehicle with less then 4 wheels.
PS: I wonder where it is now?[/QUOTE]

I believe Jay Leno is in possession of one. (yeah, imagine that.) I believe there was something like three built for the trade shows.

PS: I wonder where it is now?[/QUOTE]

I believe Jay Leno is in possession of one. (yeah, imagine that.) I believe there was something like three built for the trade shows.

What car doesn't jay leno have?!?!?!? haha

-
Back