dodge vs plymouth

-

demoman3955

Reaction score
nope, this is not a debate, but i was just looking at the pole and the thing ive noticed was that unlike most GM and Ford brands, it seems that mopars are family brands. in other words, many family members have one or more mopars each. I know i have 2, the wife a jeep (i still dont think of them as mopars), and my son is getting one of mine, as well as the daughters BF is the proud owner of a mopar. how cool is that ****. :blob::burnout:

Mopar family here too. My dad started it when he bought his 69 cuda as a used car in 1972 and we still have it in the family today and when I came of driving age I started out with a 72 swinger which I still have among a few other mopars and my cousin has a 68 dart along with a mess of other mopars and we are getting some of our little cousins started out right who are approaching driving age soon.

For some reason I'm more a Dodge guy, but there are plenty of Plymouths I would own in a heartbeat !

Just carrying along the family tradition...
That's what I'm doing too. My dad had mostly Plymouths so that's where my preference lies, but I wouldn't rule out a Dodge, or Chrysler for that matter, if the right one came around.

Mopars all the way in my family other than my moms new g63 Mercedes AMG which I don't really mind (600+hp biturboed v8) my grandfather use to own the largest Chrysler dodge Plymouth dealership in the northwest

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

-
Back