Dodge Wagon

-

Hedgetrimmer

Reaction score
I used to own a '65 Valiant, which began giving me serious problems that I could never resolve. I ended up selling it.

Today I ran into a '77 Dodge wagon. I believe it's an Aspen but not certain. I plan to go have a look at it tomorrow. The owner is asking $1600. He says it runs well but does need a tune-up. I've been checking online for comparable prices but haven't had much luck.

Barring any obvious problems with the car, does the price sound about right? I plan to use it as a daily driver.

First Check The Drivers Frame Front I Gave 15 Hundred For Mine 2 Years Ago Gas Tank Was Shot Didnt Notice Untiled I Filled It Up If It A Six Good Motors

My old Valiant had a slant six, and while everything else fell apart, the engine kept right on running strong.

Exactly what do you mean by "check the drivers frame front?" Also, how can I test the gas tank for rust?

On My 80 Volare Drivers Side Frame Was Shot Had To Fix It On The Front Of The Car And As Far As The Gas Tank Well No Test I Got A Big Hello At The Gas Pump When I Filled It The Whole Top Was Shot I Would Hit Him At 1200 Hundred Just In Case It Needs Lots Of Stuff I Got Lucky And Traded Mine For A 1970 Dart But I Did Like The Car After I Went And Fixed Lots Of Stuff Gas Tank Sending Unit Straps Pads And Rotors And New Carb See If You Can Test Drive It For About 30 Min And Check It Over With Out Him Standing There

Thanks for the responses. I'll definitely see if he'll budge on the price.

I checked it out today. The car is in better condition than my old Valiant, and it has a slant 6 to boot. I'm going to sleep on it tonight and go by tomorrow with cash in hand. I'm pretty sure I'll be driving it home and, once again, jump back into the Mopar game.

-
Back