Does ammo ever go bad

-
that wouldn't me a mark 2 in your avatar would it?

(so does this mean I wont be seeing a few of those boxes on my doorstep?)

I don't know what it is but I can tell you that its a lot bigger than my little .22 and sure gave a much bigger kick.

Its not mine but when I go to the range, people tend to want me to try theirs out to see what my limit is. Which is not much LOL

as long as you shoulder it properly (nice and snug) you should be fine

Rani...when shooting a rifle on a bench with the barrel resting on a bean bag, barrel rest ect.. Move your body forward closer to the bench so your right elbow is on the bench(rubber mouse pads work great for the right elbow). Then try taking your left arm off the stock and lightly grab your right forearm just above the right elbow. Your accuracy will skyrocket. Your barrel doesn't need to be suspended by your left arm because your barrel is already being supported. It feels weird at first but you will get used to it. But most of all have fun and shoot the way you feel most comfortable with. And always assume the shooters around you are stupid. Watch out for the yahoos who don't have their guns pointed down range. Always

Ammo is as good or better than cash for bartering. Even if you don't want it you would be a fool to turn it down. I have 22lr boxes that are in my unheated garage for like 15 years and I just used the last of it and it all shot fine.

yea they all look shiny and they shoot out the front of the gun which I guess is a good thing :???:

I don't really know much about this stuff because I am not a gun person per se .....I have a real nice one for a loud surprise if anyone ever breaks into my house and its me or them but that is as far as I take it. I don't believe in having a bunch of them and generally don't like being around them unless my dad is there to watch me.

But your avatar shows a girl shooting :happy1:

good deal on the rounds though

-
Back