Does anybody know who's Valiant this is?

-

moparmorris

Reaction score
I'm looking for information on this Valiant. Do any of you know who owns this or know anything about it? I saw it at the Mopar Nats in Columbus last year, in the Paddock tent. It was for sale. Thanks for any help.

IMG_0451-1.jpg

E-mail Paddock. Tell them you want to contact the owner if they still have his contact info.
Give Paddock YOUR contact info. Ask them to pass it on to the owner along with the reason you want to talk to him.
That way the owner's info is not given out to anybody. And if the owner does not want to talk to you, he won't.

that valiant was at the nats in 06 also,,,sitting on the corner heading into the grass area that is fenced off for what ever year car they are tributing,,,i thouhgt it was exellent,,very clean,, great color hope you find it,, if you do are you going to buy it??

I hate the wheels! Could be a nice lookin' sleeper, but those God-AWFUL wagon wheels just destroy it for me. Of course, if ya like 'em - well, there's just no accounting for taste.

you know its out of control when a valiant costs 45 grand,,,,

a few years back there was an older guy that had a professionally built 61/62 valiant,,,, street rod type interior, 360 stroker motor,i cant remeber if it was a 2 or 4 door,, it was the most out standing A body i had ever seen,,all restored emblems,, he bought it at barrett jackson, 87000.00 bucks,, he had reciepts for over 125000.00,, all he wanted was what he paid for it 87 grand,, i seen it for sale at mopars at englishtown nj,,,,and some other place,, havent seen it since,,,

-
Back