Does anybody remember this TV show?

-

MB43

Reaction score
I remember from way back when I was a kid a TV show that had these puppets that went from place to place in a hot air balloon kind of thing. They were really bad puppets, I remember.

But anyway... Once episode that I remember was they went to a place called "back-a-land", where whatever they said, the people there took to mean the opposite. They met some people, said they wanted to be friends and they got scared. After a short puppet conference they came up with the idea of saying the opposite... so one said "we want to be.... your enemies" and suddenly they understood.

Yeah, I know, really bizarre. But I remember it... does anybody else? Have any idea what show this might've been? My Google-fu has failed me on this one, I can't find any reference to it anywhere.

Hr puff and stuff , what do you do when things get ruff.:rock:

I remember that one daredevil, I miss johnny quest, and Voyage to the
bottom of the sea.:clock:

I don't think I can help you on yours Mikel. it don't ring a bell.:dontknow:

My favorites where "black fury" "aqua man" "speed racer" "spiderman" "Sigmund and the sea monsters" "land of the lost" Marshal will and holly........forgot the rest..........land of the lost!!

My favorites where "black fury" "aqua man" "speed racer" "spiderman" "Sigmund and the sea monsters" "land of the lost" Marshal will and holly........forgot the rest..........land of the lost!!
You did forget the Sleestacks from Land of the Lost.

"Your bullets cannot harm me! My wings are like a shield of steel!"

Underdog, Lost in Space......Flintstones, Bugs Bunny.......:-D
It sucks getting old......

Hecle and Jecle, The laugh in " oh the babes on that show"and Yes I have watched howdy dowdy and the little rascals and the outer limits:-k.

But I think Mikel had different stations being piped in to his tv.:-D

Do you mean Nic and Pic? I remember that i hated that show! "NicPicNicPic flying high across the sky" with the 2 mice in a balloon, right? Man was that a stupid show! That was the early '70's i think.:pukel:

You guys are ALL so young...

I remember "Gunsmoke" when it was a RADIO show (there WAS no TV!)

I graduated high school the year Torqueflite came out (1956!)

A "fast" street car, back then, would run 17-flat and 82 in the quarter...

How times have changed. My blown 360 Valiant should run 12-flat and it's a DAWG compared to a lot of street cars aroind here!

But, you know what? It was JUST as exciting back then.... It really was.

Think it was hr puffenstuff and i think they were puffing stuff

Yep that sounds like HR Puffnstuff, I can still hear the theme song now in my head. One weird show I was a kid but wondered how and why would someone make such a wacked show. I think there was a kid named Johnny who used to play a flute or something. The writers were on LSD maybe,LOL:happy10::happy10:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-yLYz6ejqw&feature=related

Maybe that wasn't it, looks like this bozo used a boat!!

That song is so long there's no time left for the program

I beg to differ, but that should be Howdy DOODY, shouldn't it?
Anyone remember Rocky and Bullwinkle, Felix the Cat, Dudley Do Right (for you Canadians)?

Jerry

Tom Slick
Super Chicken (when you find yourself in danger when you're threatened by a stranger when it looks like you will take a lickin....)
George of the Jungle

My favorite was the coolest of all time Pink Panther. He was just too cool. Remember when his short cartoons were between movies at the drive in. and during intermission.

-
Back