Does anyone know a good shop in Indianapolis for a college student?

-

Chained_360

Delusional Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I moved from Anchorage, Alaska to Indianapolis a couple months ago for college, and decided to leave my Barracuda at home. As a more economical and reliable vehicle, I decided to buy a 1988 Toyota Corolla GT-S. Of course it has quirks and issues, but it seemed alright and is pretty fun to drive (7,600 RPM redline + 5-speed = fun!).
And of course, the day after I got it, the oil cooler line started dumping oil like crazy. Like, a quart every two minutes of idle crazy. It doesn't seem like it would be a super hard or even expensive fix, but the problem is I don't have my tools, a garage, or a whole lot of time to work on it.
So does anyone know of a good repair shop here in central Indy? I looked around for an import repair shop, but nothing special came out. I'm not sure how different the auto repair world is here compared to Alaska, and I could use some local help please. If this is in the wrong section or is just plain annoying, my apologies. Any help or advice is greatly appreciated.

I moved from Anchorage, Alaska to Indianapolis a couple months ago for college, and decided to leave my Barracuda at home. As a more economical and reliable vehicle, I decided to buy a 1988 Toyota Corolla GT-S. Of course it has quirks and issues, but it seemed alright and is pretty fun to drive (7,600 RPM redline + 5-speed = fun!).
And of course, the day after I got it, the oil cooler line started dumping oil like crazy. Like, a quart every two minutes of idle crazy. It doesn't seem like it would be a super hard or even expensive fix, but the problem is I don't have my tools, a garage, or a whole lot of time to work on it.
So does anyone know of a good repair shop here in central Indy? I looked around for an import repair shop, but nothing special came out. I'm not sure how different the auto repair world is here compared to Alaska, and I could use some local help please. If this is in the wrong section or is just plain annoying, my apologies. Any help or advice is greatly appreciated.
Broadripple Automotive, about 5300 on N Keystone is a reputable shop. The shop owner does about all of the work.

-
Back