Does anyone "know" this '68 Barracuda fastback?

-

RzeroB

Reaction score
After a lot of negotiating, I am close to closing a deal for this Barracuda. However, before I hand over the check, I am curious if anyone has any first hand knowledge of the car.

The car is currently located in Wisconsin. The current owner bought the car a year ago off of "www.carsonline.com" from someone out in western Washington (or maybe it was Oregon?). That owner had the car for 20+ years and did the custom build on the car. It is really nice, so I'm sure it was making the rounds out on the west coast.

Anyone familiar with it and know of it? It has some very distinctive pin-striping and a custom gray interior. The more I know of it's history the better I'll feel about writing that check. Thanks in advance.

68_right_side.jpg

68_interior_left.jpg

After a lot of negotiating, I am close to closing a deal for this Barracuda. However, before I hand over the check, I am curious if anyone has any first hand knowledge of the car.

The car is currently located in Wisconsin. The current owner bought the car a year ago off of "www.carsonline.com" from someone out in western Washington (or maybe it was Oregon?). That owner had the car for 20+ years and did the custom build on the car. It is really nice, so I'm sure it was making the rounds out on the west coast.

Anyone familiar with it and know of it? It has some very distinctive pin-striping and a custom gray interior. The more I know of it's history the better I'll feel about writing that check. Thanks in advance.

Have you or an agent for you inspected the car?

I've seen it and given it a general look over. I'm going back this week and I am going to give it a much more detailed inspection including putting it up on a lift. If I still like what I see I think I'm going to go for it. Still I'm surprised that nobody from the Pacific northwest recognizes it. Anyone?

Don't take this wrong, but,,,, I'm lost as to your question unless you are looking for past ownership or numbers history? If your interested in the car and you have inspected the car and are happy with what you see, what more is there to ask? You either like the car, accept the price and do the deal, or you walk. What I can tell you about the car wouldn't and doesn't matter.
Good luck with the buy.

-
Back