Does anyone know what these headers will fit.

-

72_dart

Reaction score
Does anyone know what these headers will fit. I'm thinking about buying these but are they car or truck? Also does anyone know who made them or know anything about them? Thanks

Attachments

• 00X0X_6pHGtUKVImp_600x450.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 556
That's a car header. It will fit A, B and C bodies with the slant. Direct Connection and Clifford both made a one piece header like that. It's not a truck header because it's not tall enough from the flange to the collector. It's definitely a car header. Probably will not fit an early A though but you don't know until you try.

Thanks for replying the seller doesn't know what they came off of. I dont want to buy them if they wont fit on my 72 dart. What do you guys think it's worth? I think he wants to much(250) for them. What do you think?

Kinda looks like these, on a 67 Dart 225. will not fit on a low deck 170 as they will hit the steering box. Should work on your Dart. Mopar Performance 6 into 1 no longer made and the best for performance in my book.

Attachments

• IMG_0435.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 415
  • IMG_0436.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 430
  • IMG_0430.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 414
Tell him 250 is dumbass territory. You can get brand new Cliffords for just 100 more.

I guess you are asking me,, The cam is a Comp Cams # 64-000-5
Grind #CR6 5667/5668 S 108+4 .424 E&I Lift, Duration @.050 I 230 E 238.
Pulls a easy 6000 rpm using stock 340 valve springs.

Thanks for the info. Are those something I can put in my slant 6 with 4 barrel intake?. I was told to port and mill the head s also.

Posted via Topify on Android

Yes, if you are not doing a full rebuild then mill the head. I took .100 off my head and mild port work,stock valve size.

72 Dart, those headers new in the box from Ma Mopar were $174.00 If they are not thin from rust max I would go would be $125.. They are no longer available.

Hence, $250 was not too much, since someone apparently had no problem buying them for that. People can ask retard prices for things and some dumbass will always buy it for that. People need to pull their heads out of their rear ends and stop paying new prices for used parts.

It's amazing to me how many people confuse "rust covered" with "gold plated"...but anything is worth what someone will pay...

...as I always say........ "More money then brains!" And it gets more and more true every single day...

I BET I know of a place, I could buy a RUNNING Mopar 225 Slant 6, with auto trans for less then what that guy wanted for that header!

OK.....how much would you guys pay for these...............????
Part#'s are 2284511 for the rear hangers, and 6022362 for the bolts that fasten them.
They are 'A' Body pieces.
They are zinc plated and silver/blue chromate dipped.....no rust.
I will be listing them on ebay soon.

Attachments

• IMGP3833.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 173
  • IMGP3832.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 174
...as I always say........ "More money then brains!" And it gets more and more true every single day...

I BET I know of a place, I could buy a RUNNING Mopar 225 Slant 6, with auto trans for less then what that guy wanted for that header!

I know you weren't referring to my place, but that statement applies here. Last slant I sold went for $100, and the last /6 904 trans fetched $75.

I bought an identical NOS header and a chrome valve cover from someone on craigslist for $120 a while back. I can't believe anyone would pay $250 for that thing covered in rust!

-
Back