Does this belong to a member?

-

Blownfish

Reaction score
Does this 64 Valiant belong to a member here?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en#ht_500wt_1182

I've heard the reserve is $40,000 which is very high for an early A-Body but I've seen this car in person a few times and it is one of the best I have ever seen and I think it may be the exception. I know you can't build one of this quality for that but I doubt he will even get half that for it though in today's economy. If I had the money I would seriously think about it.

I was thinking it looked familiar and then I saw the Mopar Muscle plate on the back. That's a cool car. I'd love to have it and dull it down a bit with stock looking widened rims for that sleeper look.

I saw that car somewhere also, and I saved a picture of it. I don't remember where I saw it though.

6324.jpg

He use to come to Monster Mopar but I didn't see him this year. I've seen it several times and I still enjoy looking at it.

I have been wanting to build a 65 conv real similar to the way he did this one. I just haven't found a clean one for the right price yet. I have a stock pile of parts just waiting for the right body.

I seen it a half dozen times at the Suds in greenwood .Nice car but not worth 40k to me,and it's been for sale for at least two maybe three years now

He is going to have trouble getting that kind of cash for and early A, I just have a soft spot for it. In reality $20-25 K is about all he is going to get and that may be hard as well.

-
Back