does this look like a deal

-
Looks like a deal to me, too bad it's clear across the country!!

This one look like a posible fly in drive home one!

You REALLY need to make up yer mind. This kind of hobby takes commitment... decide what you want to do with that dart and be happy with your decisions.

you can always sell the Dart to me....I'll finish it for ya.

YES!!!! It sure DOES! It's gettin' harder to find these solid and straight cars..........this is one HECK of a deal if it's as clean as it looks! 8)

i dint say i was doin anything with it i personally hate those cars just thought i would post it for any members intrested in it and why in the right would that guy trade me ?and were would i come up with the money i never said i was thinking about it

i dint say i was doin anything with it i personally hate those cars just thought i would post it for any members intrested in it and why in the right would that guy trade me ?and were would i come up with the money i never said i was thinking about it

well, no offense but you've had a lot of ideas lately that you've created threads about.... didn't know if this was another one.

oh well no i wouldnt even think about getting one of those just not my favorite year there col but i like my 71

What ever, It looks like a nice car for cheap. I hope one of us can get it. I would fly down and drive it home. I did that with my last tool truck. I flew
to Dallas from NE Iowa (1 way ticket) and bought a truck and drove it home. It was exciting. toolmanmike

-
Back