-

318willrun

Utube channel 318willrun
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Contact seller
Need 4, must be in good shape. Here is the example of what style I'm looking for, they are pretty common. I think they are mostly from the 70's, not sure if they crossed into the early 80's. Let me know what ya got and price
1728941624973.png

Do you have a preference for aluminum or stainless steel ? Made both ways. Have set of aluminum available (the povertiest of poverty caps ) . Mine are not as nice as ones in your pic. PM if interested.

Do you have a preference for aluminum or stainless steel ? Made both ways. Have set of aluminum available (the povertiest of poverty caps ) . Mine are not as nice as ones in your pic. PM if interested.
Don't matter to me, but they have to be in good shape.

Sandbag and some careful tapping with a wood bucks, and hammers will straighten most of them.
They are also common on Dodge trucks and vans, so check them when junk-yarding.

Sandbag and some careful tapping with a wood bucks, and hammers will straighten most of them.
They are also common on Dodge trucks and vans, so check them when junk-yarding.
Truck ones are painted. 1973 up are aluimiunm spun and polished, and anodized. No stainless steel.
Here is 2 NOS sets I got at my local dealer years ago. For reference, painted truck and car. And as we know the police-taxi with holes

DogDishHubCaps001.jpg

Truck ones are painted. 1973 up are aluimiunm spun and polished, and anodized. No stainless steel.
Here is 2 NOS sets I got at my local dealer years ago. For reference, painted truck and car. And as we know the police-taxi with holes

View attachment 1716315809
I will have to check my Dads original 78 truck, I believe it had the spun ones from the factory.
You have spiked my curiosity.

As promised here are pictures of mine. As can be seen in 2nd picture one has a small nick. Last picture shows measurement. Asking $100 plus shipping. LMK

101_3873.JPG

101_3874.JPG

101_3875.JPG

-
Back