[FOR SALE] dog dish wheel covers

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't think you were suppose to post comentary. If anyone is seriously interested in them I will gladly clean them up and send out a photo of all 4 but if no one is interested I am not going to take the time to do it right now. I hope you can understand that. No need to be mean people.

I didn't think you were suppose to post comentary. If anyone is seriously interested in them I will gladly clean them up and send out a photo of all 4 but if no one is interested I am not going to take the time to do it right now. I hope you can understand that. No need to be mean people.

FABOers are helpful, but become jaded quickly and comeoff as brash. But I believe they are mostly trying to be helpful, by sharing the best practices that help items sell here.

Your low posts count (mostly in your own ads) indicates you may not know how things typically go around here.

Best of luck with your sale and welcome to FABO!

It is just proper etiquette to show pics of all the pcs you are selling , would you buy something sight unseen ? Just like you should at least wipe them off LOL .... They are not being mean just trying to educate you on your technique .

Steve

It is just proper etiquette to show pics of all the pcs you are selling , would you buy something sight unseen ? Just like you should at least wipe them off LOL .... They are not being mean just trying to educate you on your technique .

Steve
Thanks for the help. I am just use to other sites where I can send more photos to someone with better detail if interested. I will try to get them washed up this weekend and put a better photo on.

Clean always sells quicker... their just trying to help. I wouldnt be offended if I were you. GLWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back