Doin the best I can

-

waggin

moving on ain't easy if you drive a Ford :p
Reaction score
duals are on the wagon and its just up to hookin up a/c stuff and dual m/c master cly and front end aligngment stuff.sorry I not been my usual energizer bunny self if it ain't good enough sorry.If thats a problem just call me :(

Attachments

• takes two 004.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 298
  • takes two 005.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 290
  • takes two 006.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 293
  • takes two 007.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 300
pretty cool, what cfm is that.. holley 2bbl? looks like the 500cfm we run on the 358 modified

390 cfm holley,i been doin the best i can,I'm just one man,sorry I not been myself,I cant' fix meeeeee :(

Looks sweet! How well does that slant move ur waggin?

I'm pretty sure once I jump back into the realm of a body ownership again that I'm gonna do it with a dart wagon...

Keep on keepin' on Waggs, love the rad/gas cap. Oh yeah and like pettyblu said the surfboard too! Exhaust looks like a tight frickin fit!

I am lost ....I have no idea what is going on?

anyhow...its looking good! keep up the great work!!!:cheers:

OK....
Why was my post to this thread removed??

Could a Mod please let me know.

Thanks,
Bruce B.

I moved the post's,I vented in the wrong direction,I'll make it up to ya'll with a Lil' progress video how bout??? [ame]http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=471813102020&comments[/ame]

WOW:cheers::cheers: I want to be your neighbor waggin =P~
The duel pipe set up looks great and it's so good to see it today and sounding good :thumbrig::heart::thumbrig:
Look at the tire changer and the weather there =P~
Thank you for my set you built for me :happy10:=D>

I can sneak out of the house with my 2 to 1 quite muffler system I had installed :happy10:

Is that the / system that was in your two door ?

Attachments

• GEORGE%20RAYS%20GONE%20TO%20BE%20%20STRONG%20058.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 108
  • Duals%20all%20HOOKED%20UP%20033.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 90
I could be mistaken,but I believe this to be Bruce,s wagon(7071Dartregistry)?I could be wrong?Waggs,you always put 100% in all you do IMO.Another great build by Waggs!:cheers:

390 cfm holley,i been doin the best i can,I'm just one man,sorry I not been myself,I cant' fix meeeeee :(

Same here :read2: Just me, If you can be fixed I can do it :cheers::cheers:
Hay!!!!!!!

Did that help :happy10:

I could be mistaken,but I believe this to be Bruce,s wagon(7071Dartregistry)?I could be wrong?Waggs,you always put 100% in all you do IMO.Another great build by Waggs!:cheers:

Yes Scott, this is my wagon!
And as usual he is putting 150% into it.
He has had so many things on his plate at once this past few months personally I don't see how he has maintained his sanity.

Once again I am sooo grateful to Curtis for all he is doing for me for what I paid.

Later,
Bruce B.

Dang Bruce,I always forget the GT in your name LOL.You can rest assure Curtis has gone above and beyond to have your wagon done the way you want and still maintain his sanity.Yes I to believe he,s had alot on his plate lately.I hope the New Year brings good things for my Florida friend Curtis(Slanty Claus)LOL:cheers:

P.S Haelee says Hi Slanty Claus!:love6:

Slanty Clause! That's great Scott. LOL

my level of sanity is low but i'll git thru this somehow,what a mess :angry7: Thank's ya'll slanty clause is on vacation or got layed off or something bah humbugg

:cheers:He is a 100 % get it dun man :happy10:
I complained about my 170/ not having a header and seen so many try and he fixed me up and did not charge me enough to get mine dun, I sure hope he can tilt his plate and take some happy time and let some good days come his way soon. I knew he had two wagons and thought it was his. and the same here Bruce, I am blest to have had Curtis and his help here and very grateful to him and his commitments :happy10:

-
Back