Donated blood

-

Rengo

Reaction score
I try to donate when I can, I lost a freind in high school in a car crash, whom use to donate, so I give for them. They lost their life so I give to save anyone that can use it.

I donate every time I'm eligible. Either whole blood or double red cells. Been doing it pretty regularly since the mid 1980's.

I feel compelled to do so.
So many people can but dont, most don't realize you can make money, but I do it 1. for people that need it and 2. it looks damn good on a resume.

I know how you guys feel. I donated just yesterday. I feel like its my duty to give back to society after society gave to my sister when she was battling leukemia. She had so many blood transfusions and it saved her life.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 105
they wil not take my blood-- seems that serving in the Army, overseas, in the early 80's, was bad for your blood. Lawrence

I'm a organ donor. That's good enough for me.

I'm on my 33 donation. Seems my type of blood is also eligible to give to babies, kind of rare these days I'm told?

I try to do what I can. It's awesome to see all you guys give!

I give blood. Makes me feel good. But had old timer tell me never sell your blood just give it away. But I at least try to get a free shirt out of the deal. Oh yeah and a soda and little Debbie snack cake.. Lol.

Thank you Jared and others who give your blood, it is the gift of life. Years ago I was in a bad accident and needed many units of blood, which I received from my cousin's account. I see him every few years and every time I do I thank him. I wish I were eligible to donate.

-
Back