Donna wants to thank everyone.

-

jawbone

Cuda_queer
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Want to thank everyone for their help and patience during my 340 build. Donna is in the 68 Barracuda notchback and currently drivable. Pending is install of a 8.75 rear end I have yet to obtain and brakes but phase one is complete. I must say may wife is happy to have her out of the house. Thanks again. Jeff

20231201_120453.jpg

Looks beauty! Congrats! Tell the bride she shouldn't complain, the 8 3/4 will take up more room than Donna did. :lol:
Want to thank everyone for their help and patience during my 340 build. Donna is in the 68 Barracuda notchback and currently drivable. Pending is install of a 8.75 rear end I have yet to obtain and brakes but phase one is complete. I must say may wife is happy to have her out of the house. Thanks again. Jeff

View attachment 1716181294

Did you get the tuning sorted out after the dyno session? I may have missed a thread on it you started since the dyno thread ….

Did you get the tuning sorted out after the dyno session? I may have missed a thread on it you started since the dyno thread ….
Even though the dyno session was a flop, currently cannot be happier with tuning. Dave at Woodruff Carburetor and Ray at Halifaxhops were out standing. It appears initial timing is set at 10 but cannot confirm yet. Granted I cannot drive the car aggressively with a 7.25 rear end but throttle response is very good. Having issue with transmission though. Was rebuilt by Brewers. Second gear is hard to engage. Have been driving around in attempt to loosen in up.

-
Back