dons67barracuda

-

bvt69dart

Technically Challenged!
Reaction score
:bootysha:Does anyone know this member? I have paid him for some axles on 11/03/2008, with the promise that he would ship them to me. After the check cleared, his communication became sparce, claiming he had health problems. Shortly thereafter, I couldn't reach him at all. His name is Don Martin and he claims to live in Florida. I don't want to 'dis someone with health problems, but I offered him to just refund the money, and he has yet to answer my PM's or emails.

Thanks, Brock

Dam, FABO shows he posted today.
And he has contact info for his public profile, so he should be getting back to you!

I didn't realize that he was still posting on this site, but now I have a phone number. I will try it next and post the outcome. Thanks for the replies!

Brock

Well guess what! I called Don Martin up @ 813 434-5577 on 12/7 and he promised to return my money. The mail came today and still no check from Don! I've left 3 messages on his voicemail and received no call back. I guess I learned an expensive lesson! Don't deal with this person!!!

Brock

One way to protect yourself is to have the parts shipped COD. It costs extra but you don't pay until the part gets to your door.
Rod

Thanks rklien383, I'll try that next time.

Brock
icon8.gif

-
Back