Dont forget B J

-

johnnycuda

JohnnyCuda's 68
Reaction score
Barret-Jackson fox 1 fox 2 national geographic and reg fox channel
starts tonight!!!

I have dish network. I did a search and found zip. All other years it was on the speed network. I know I'm not missing much, but it seems Dish has dished us car people.

I just finished a chat with Dish Network. They Don't have Barrett Jackson on there programing. Don't know if the person I was chatting with knows for sure, but that's what they told me. They have dropped most of there auto programing. Must be time for me to spend more time in the garage.

I know it was Fox, but Dish (it seems to me) has dropped the ball for our sport. I personally Don't get a kick out of a couple of guys rolling around on a mat together, or kicking each other's teeth out. I would rather watch Dennis Gauge or Barry McGuire. Call me bouring, buts that's me. P.S. spelling only counts for school teachers.

Maybe the networks are indirectly trying to SAVE our hobby ... the less number of uninformed idiots who worship Barrett Jackson pricing, the more likely they are to stick with the stock market, junk bonds and other things they know about. :-D

Fox will be airing it Saturday on regular tv from 1 to 3 M.S.T.
The car in my avitar will be the 17th car(if they don't throw in other cars)Saturday going across the block.Hey, at least it's a A-Body.

Fox will be airing it Saturday on regular tv from 1 to 3 M.S.T.
The car in my avitar will be the 17th car(if they don't throw in other cars)Saturday going across the block.Hey, at least it's a A-Body.

That POS is taking up space in our yard LOL :burnout::-D

I started watching one called Mecum Auto Auction/Muscle Cars. Nice cars at more normal prices. It is on Velocity Channel.

Kid I Hear YA Yackin,,,,,Took up space here too for a few years. Still wish it was mine......

It's now called car auction on dish. Fox sports Thurs. and Sunday, Nat Geo on Sat. don't recall times at this moment. Hope this helps IF you wanna watch it.

Tv Schedule
Thursday 7-9pm Fox2 9-11pm Fox business
Friday 2-9pm Fox1 9-12pm Fox business
Sat 3-5 Fox channel 5-12 National geographic
Sunday Fox 2 2-5 Fox1 5-7

Maybe the networks are indirectly trying to SAVE our hobby ... the less number of uninformed idiots who worship Barrett Jackson pricing, the more likely they are to stick with the stock market, junk bonds and other things they know about. :-D

now that's funny but true

Dish dropped autosports in favor of more foreign language programming. Its all they got now, keeping them in business. I guess there are more Kurds in America than gearheads.....

Kid, So I drove all the way to Phoenix,,,,,and you were home doin' yard work.

I'll click off a e mail, don't know where or what I did with your phone #

-
Back