Don't kill me!

-

mopardart72

I'm a pretty big deal
Reaction score
But I like mustangs. and would rather have a 90 foxbody than a 72 dart. Too bad dad isnt for it =( who here likes mustangs?

Lol yea. i know im actually really confused right now. but do like 90 mustangs ALOT i guess im not just like my dad after all.....

those Mustangs are like AHs everybody has one. Stick with the Mopars bud. Not many 65 Darts around here. About 10,000 Mustwangs.

You have a very nice solid Dart mopardart72, and I have seen many mustangs, my son Creed had a 92 302 gt and it was nice to drive and was fun. But it don't last long when you own one and see one at every street corner. Up grade your suspention and give this thought you are having a few weeks and you will see that your dart is the pony car for you to put your extra time and money in. Hang in there this will pass. Its just a faze.
Keep the torch burning young gun. You can make your dart do anything a mustang can do and more.

It's way easier to follow the crowd than it is to lead it. By all means sell your Dart to a Mopar devotee and pick yourself up a 1 of 999,999,990 Fux body Pusstangs. JMO

It's way easier to follow the crowd than it is to lead it. By all means sell your Dart to a Mopar devotee and pick yourself up a 1 of 999,999,990 Fux body Pusstangs. JMO
Im inclined to agree. honestly, I prefered it in the eighties when Mopars WERENT flavour of the week. Parts/cars were cheaper than chevies in those days. I was buying up early 440s at $100 a crack.

I kind of sum it up this way. Most Mustang owners are like that line of cars you catch up to on a 2 lane highway and no one wants to pass the guy in front, they're comfortable playing follow the leader, so now ya got a herd of dumb asses plugging up the highway. The Mopar owner see's this and says out of my way and blows past them all, of course when it's safe to do so. Kind of like I did today driving home.

Terry

honestly how do you go from liking mopars to of all cars 5.0 mustangs???atleast like a 69 mustang or something, but foxbodys? everybody has one, with the same mods, running the same times- there so annoying its unbelievable...and the hole thing about them being cheap to go fast with is just a real bad justification for liking them if thats how you feel...5.0 guys are like civic guys, they are everywhere, they follow the same stupid trend as everyone else, and most of all there cars a gay...sucks to see another mopar young gun go over to the dark side...my condolences to you and your father

why not have both ???? i have a 67 ford bronco that may be going away for a 65 mustang and i have my dart just drive the ford daily and keep the mopar nice for weekends:snakeman:

Normally I would say listen to your dad, but I'll make an exception this time and offer to trade you a 90 Mistake straight across for that old Dodge.

Seriously, why would you prefer something everyone has over something everyone wants? Listen to your dad and keep the Dart.

why not have both ???? i have a 67 ford bronco that may be going away for a 65 mustang and i have my dart just drive the ford daily and keep the mopar nice for weekends:snakeman:

Now a 67 Bronco and a 65 Mustang I could truly appreciate, especially the Bronco - but a 90?

in fairness fox bodys are the new chevy 350,cheap, easy and cheap to make fast, and even your grandma has one. fallow your heart but remember new cars have no soul

-
Back