Don't Lie, Tell the Truth

-

1970Duster

Reaction score
How many of you have had this moment (or something similar)?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGjjOzaFdx8&hd=1"]School Play - YouTube[/ame]

lol. me all the time. my wife gets mad, we can be having the most either intimate convo, or worst fight, and the next sentence out of my mouth will be something i have an idea on pinky!!!!!!!!!!

lol. me all the time. my wife gets mad, we can be having the most either intimate convo, or worst fight, and the next sentence out of my mouth will be something i have an idea on pinky!!!!!!!!!!
:sign5:

God I just started on my 71 Duster. Bought a 4 speed sent the 340 to the machine shop, got some HP exhaust manifolds and some X heads. Christmas is closing in and I can't help but think of paint and interior, Oh I almost forgott the $700 I spent to have the bumpers re-chromed. This video painfully hit home! I have to start buying gifts for the kids and grandkids? I wonder if they would like some legendary interior pieces???

I just saw this ad again on TV and listened to all the parts the kids were singing about and just realized that minus the turbo charger I have all the things they listened...oops!

-
Back