Door end cap seals?

-
Link didn't work for me. Is this what you need?

20170929_123735.jpg

Yes...he's after some new ones....he has his stock ones....but ya...thanks for the pictures.

try Dante's.
I have Metro on my Duster and not even sure if anyone else makes them (maybe Steele) Be aware they look and fit great, but the Metro pieces are much softer (more spongey) than original and do not have the metal plates in them.

Personally, I would much rather have good used seals over the reproductions and I have been selling and reproducing weatherstripping for over 28 years. Most of the U-Jamb seals do not have the insert and many are too thick requiring them to be ground down a bit to work properly. If the door end cap or U-Jamb is separating from the insert, you can glue back in place and then place a bit of Plastic Dip over the repair. For door seals that are not torn or severely distorted, just replace the clips which can be purchased cheaply.
As a stocking distributor for all of the various weatherstripping manufactures, you can shop around and find a wide range of pricing. Steele will be approximately twice the price of the average retail from the other vendors. The Steele pieces will be the best fitting and will be the closest to OEM.
If you should want any pricing, just drop me a message.

-
Back