charliec

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
'68 Dart 2DHT.
Mopar Part No. 2932 230 (channel); Mopar Part No. 2841 646 (plastic slides). This is the plastic/felt strip that attaches to the front edge of the door glass and runs in the Division Channel.
I need a pair of them.
Window Channel Seal.jpg

Good luck, I was told in early January by various vendors that those won’t be available till late spring or summer. Apparently the manufacturer is retooling to make a better product.

The fellas over at Dante’s was able to locate a set of the white plastic glides for me, so a big shout out to Dante’s. No luck on the channel guides though.

If you can locate a set of channel guides for a 67/68 B-body, I was told that they will fit an A-body. You may find them on Ebay, but for a price.

Good luck, I hope this helps.

Good luck, I was told in early January by various vendors that those won’t be available till late spring or summer. Apparently the manufacturer is retooling to make a better product.

The fellas over at Dante’s was able to locate a set of the white plastic glides for me, so a big shout out to Dante’s. No luck on the channel guides though.

If you can locate a set of channel guides for a 67/68 B-body, I was told that they will fit an A-body. You may find them on Ebay, but for a price.

Good luck, I hope this helps.
Pretty much the reply I expected to hear, but I gotta keep trying anyway. Thanks.

'68 Dart 2DHT.
Mopar Part No. 2932 230 (channel); Mopar Part No. 2841 646 (plastic slides). This is the plastic/felt strip that attaches to the front edge of the door glass and runs in the Division Channel.
I need a pair of them.
View attachment 1715681892

Call Jim Fillmore at Detroit Muscle Technologies. He carries them, and can probably let you know what's going on with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back