Door glass retainer

-

67Dart440GT

Seriously Long Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a source or photo of the front door glass retainer looks like for a 67 Dart? My front door glass hangs back toward the rear of the door and there is a retainer missing. This snaps into the door glass hole. Thanks!

These?

parts 037.JPG

Not sure what they look like as mine are absent. There is a small hole in the door glass by the vent window. I would assume it's more of a plastic clip than a guide but not sure as mine are both gone.

I'm assuming you're talking about the leading edge of the side window that slides in a channel at the vent window?

If you can see an approx 1/4" hole in the top front corner of the glass when the window is tilted back, chances are the retaining pin is missing.

Unfortunately nobody sells just the pins or slides by themselves, you have to purchase the complete kit. It's called 'window channel seals' and includes the slides, channel and hopefully the pins.

Layson's which is a sponsor here has them. The part# is 389-38285.

Classic Industries, another sponsor has them. Part# MN 3104 and fitment is 63-74 A-body.

http://www.laysons.com/showimage.cfm?npartid=389-38285

Hopefully this helps.

I'm assuming you're talking about the leading edge of the side window that slides in a channel at the vent window?

If you can see an approx 1/4" hole in the top front corner of the glass when the window is tilted back, chances are the retaining pin is missing.

Unfortunately nobody sells just the pins or slides by themselves, you have to purchase the complete kit. It's called 'window channel seals' and includes the slides, channel and hopefully the pins.

Layson's which is a sponsor here has them. The part# is 389-38285.

Classic Industries, another sponsor has them. Part# MN 3104 and fitment is 63-74 A-body.

http://www.laysons.com/showimage.cfm?npartid=389-38285

Hopefully this helps.

That should be it. Thank you!

-
Back