Door handles, exhaust parts, original wiper arms and wipers,brake parts.etc.. 4 sale

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusterdude72

IN MOPAR MUSCLE MAGAZINE
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Contact seller
Don't forget to check out my other for sale ads also....trans go tf2 kit,brackets....and more- http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=207451

Mopar collectibles- http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=207447

duster and demon new black interior sail panels- http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=208041

Hey guys ,got some extra parts laying around from the build that I have for sale.

most of these parts were removed from my duster and will fit most other abodis if not all....maybe even other platforms...not sure.

looking to sell it all as a package deal.

Fist picture you can see I have a set 3 (you only need 2 of them)of hood bumper stops from my 72 duster,also a full set of 4 hood alignment bumpers in nice condition,also a license plate light gasket,a few door handle button o rings,a few seat belt bolts,one mirror gasket from my remote driver rally mirror ( still good pliable rubber, i just decided to get a new set when I restored the car). one glove box light lens in nice shape,a fuel tank sender gasket and lock ring ( used but still in good shape),and a couple of brake pushrods....I think they are both for power brakes but i wouldnt swear to it....they are two different lengths also
0F5BF3AC-26EE-4A88-9716-54B6A2579077-21731-000009CC0D55A66F.jpg

next we have a set of summit racing 2.5" exhaust header collectors and gaskets. I purchased a set of headers and a full exhaust system and each kit came with a set of collectors and I only needed one set for the job so i had this new set sitting on the shelf collecting dust lol.
004BBA03-EA6C-4E9A-AF2B-00491AB76FCB-21731-000009CC18C7373D.jpg

next we have TWO sets of door handles.....one set is the originals off of my duster and the other set is a set i picked up from a member awhile back. one set the chrome is pretty much crap on ( real hazy and color difference in the chrome.....would make for a good set to sand and paint)....the other set looks better, still not show quality but would probably polish up pretty decent.....good for a rechrome or even to paint. ( both have dust on them in the picture also) also included is a NEW set of door handle mounting gaskets.

F667A4D2-DAE9-4C95-A0CA-1DBDDE8B547C-21731-000009CC1BE3433C.jpg

Last but not least i have 3 wiper arms ( had 4 but cant seem to find the last one lol )....two of the arms will clean up good, one of the arms I experimented with polishing it....so it is half polished and half factory finished. you could finish polishing it and polish one of the others and have yourself a nice set of polished arms. or you could keep the part polished one and paint it to match the factory finish and keep it as a spare. I also have a set of 2 factory wiper blades with the metal framing and replaceable wiper strips. The rubber on them i am sure is not as plyable as new so i would just assume buy replacement wiper strips to fit into the metal wiper frames.

9FDC6A1B-7C1E-4D80-ADF2-B62C3D4120C5-21731-000009CC104D6077.jpg

$60.00 shipped for all of it to the lower 48.

paypal prefered.

located in lower MI

if interested please contact me either in this thread or by PM.

check out my feedback score, I am a good guy to deal with.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back