Door Identification

-

Rustyfish

Reaction score
I'm wondering if there is a way to identify what door is on my '65 Dart. The window doesn't fit the opening and I spent a couple hours trying to adjust it. It is my opinion there is no way to make this window frame and glass fit this car. The glass seems to have a slight heavier curve than the passenger side making the rear of the glass drop below the opening. I've posted about this before. This is not the original door, see pic and red paint under latest layer. Wondering if the '65 Valiants and Barracudas had doors similar enough to fit but with different glass profiles. Input?
IMG_3670.jpg

I'm wondering if there is a way to identify what door is on my '65 Dart. The window doesn't fit the opening and I spent a couple hours trying to adjust it. It is my opinion there is no way to make this window frame and glass fit this car. The glass seems to have a slight heavier curve than the passenger side making the rear of the glass drop below the opening. I've posted about this before. This is not the original door, see pic and red paint under latest layer. Wondering if the '65 Valiants and Barracudas had doors similar enough to fit but with different glass profiles. Input?
View attachment 1715504728
Barracuda door glass. The hardtop doors are all the same.

If Lee doesn’t have it, I believe I still have a set from a 65 Dart. It might even be tI it’s!

LOL not sure I understood that last bit.

it’s my iPhone acting stupid. I start to type a word and the phone spaces letters out or adds letters in. I really got to proofread to correct it. Sorry - I said “It might even be tinted”

Last edited:
And here are a couple of pics of the Dart door glass. It appears to have a really light tint

0B9E8333-D3AC-4B1A-A1C3-BBAE1FDDFA8E.jpeg

461B4DEA-B9D5-40B5-A52C-082D55CD4D11.jpeg

-
Back