Status
Not open for further replies.

timbolia

65Wagon
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Color preference in order Blue, Red, Black, anything in good shape. Kick panels too. Also need a rear seat for the wagon. I have read that 65-66 Baracuda rear seat will work.

Whatever color I find will determine the color I go with for the rest of interior. Right now I have Red buckets and the upper rear doors are red. the rest is blue. But I am open

Thanks
Tim

Color preference in order Blue, Red, Black, anything in good shape. Kick panels too. Also need a rear seat for the wagon. I have read that 65-66 Baracuda rear seat will work.

Whatever color I find will determine the color I go with for the rest of interior. Right now I have Red buckets and the upper rear doors are red. the rest is blue. But I am open

Thanks
Tim
Tim, My son has a 63 Dart wagon. The rear seat is Torquise.
I can send pic if you give me your email address. $80.00 for seat. I live
in Sacramento area. You'd probably have to pick it up as it's pretty heavy.
Do you need plastic or cardboard kick panel? my Ph. 916 941-9826
Thanks, Lee

. . . . Also need a rear seat for the wagon. I have read that 65-66 Baracuda rear seat will work.

Thanks
Tim

Yep that is true. I'll be finishing up a 65/66 Barracuda rear seat swap in my 65 Dart wagon shortly. The Barracuda folding seat back brackets bolt right to the wagon bracket studs on the lower wheel well and the seat cushion fits perfectly. When the seat back is folded down it lies flat unlike the wagon seat that was in there. I've removed the wagon seat back locking brackets and still have to spot weld the Barracuda brackets in place. Thought I had some pictures but can't find them right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back