Door sill dress up. (Not NOS)

-

Mister Twister

Reaction score
ssdoorsill%20032.JPG
Stainless Steel. These fit the Duster like a glove. What do yall think thanks?

Ya know,
I had not thought that far in advance, but they look great and I will follow by doing the same with some of the stainless sheet goods I have in the shop.
Andrew

Better pic please........It's difficult to make out the finished look.......are you peeling the cover off the steel?

Looks great, but I'd like to see a finished shot of your work........Nice stuff.

Better pic please........It's difficult to make out the finished look.......are you peeling the cover off the steel?

Looks great, but I'd like to see a finished shot of your work........Nice stuff.
Yes we are. A little closer for ya. This is the satin finish not the pollished, it will still will blind you in the sun.

Thanks yall we have made a few sets so far just playing around with the new brake Don have a good day all.
ssdoorsill%20036.JPG

ssdoorsill%20037.JPG

ssdoorsill%20035.JPG

Thank yall. :cheers:We have three sets for the 2door finished. I am sure we could cut them down for the 4door. These are 24ga very ridged. We will offer polished, this would be special order thoe. Talk to yall later, back to it Don.

Wow, nice work! You could even customize them with the model name or some cool designs.

And what do ya know, they'll fit in my oven. :-D Let the games begin!!!

dst%20007.JPG
Wow, nice work! You could even customize them with the model name or some cool designs.

And what do ya know, they'll fit in my oven. :-D Let the games begin!!!
Thanks CudaChick now that you said that. I have to respond with
dst%20005.JPG

My brain stays there! Stamping and etching possable. That candy color is sweeeeet Don. =P~

Following up on a few PMs relating to this endeavor, here are a couple of the blue candy translucent powders I have in stock. One should be a nice match for Mister Twister's Duster.

This is one called Mist Blue ...

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb82/PhoenixSpecialtyCoatings/WORK SAMPLE PHOTOS/IM005506.jpg

And this is Blue Odyssey (a near dead ringer for Viper Blue) ...

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb82/PhoenixSpecialtyCoatings/WORK SAMPLE PHOTOS/IM005494.jpg

Don't mind that they're Ford and Chevy parts. These powders can be used on anything. :-D

Thanks CudaChick. The odyssey looks like the winning color for Dodge Girls little Elaine. :pr: This will look nice when she swings the door open at the next show! We are looking forward to the iceing on the cake so to speak (color on the parts). The quick response some times hard to find these days and we do thank you again for that. Talk to ya soon Don.

Thanks CudaChick. The odyssey looks like the winning color for Dodge Girls little Elaine. :pr: This will look nice when she swings the door open at the next show! We are looking forward to the iceing on the cake so to speak (color on the parts). The quick response some times hard to find these days and we do thank you again for that. Talk to ya soon Don.

I just stocked up on a couple pounds of that Blue Odyssey so I'm all set here when her test set arrives. I'm anxious to see it too -- I'll bet it will look really sharp.

Far as the quick response goes, I'm happy to do it! Trying to do what I can to improve the lame state of customer service these days one deal at a time. I know I can't influence everybody to do the same ... but I can try. :-D

CC,
Were those candies over a metallic?
Andrew

Andrew, the first pic I posted is a chrome aftermarket gauge cup with Wilder Red shot over it. The second and third photos (the Ford and SBC valve covers) were shot over a metallic powder called Alien Silver. The possibilities are virtually endless.

-
Back