Door?

-

cody.bourgeois

Reaction score
has anyone put 73 non vent doors complete on 70ish body? will it work. i assuming the answer is yes. input welcome. im wanting to convert to one piece glass.

I think you have to change the drip rail chrome where the gasket goes to a 73up style cause I want to eventually put vent doors on my dart but was told those have to be changed to do it. So assuming the same must be changed to go to 73 up style

curious why you want to go non vent. i've had mostly vent window cars, and now that i don't, i hate it

I think you have to change the drip rail chrome where the gasket goes to a 73up style cause I want to eventually put vent doors on my dart but was told those have to be changed to do it. So assuming the same must be changed to go to 73 up style

not worried about the drip rail chrome as of now its not going back on.

I would but My car is already painted and dont have extra or even know the code
I would buy all from ya if you were closer

found a 74 complete car minus motor and tranny bout 5hrs from me. waiting on a call back. am i missing some thing here? y does everyone like the vent windo so much? is it a age thing? im 31. :burnout:

I like the wing windows, get some air in the car with out blowing you out......

I like the wing windows, get some air in the car with out blowing you out......

Bingo. Doug nailed it right there. Wing windows are great especially if your AC goes out or you don't have AC.

Also if there is a smoker in the car the wing window can be cracked to draw the smoke out.

Bingo. Doug nailed it right there. Wing windows are great especially if your AC goes out or you don't have AC.

Also if there is a smoker in the car the wing window can be cracked to draw the smoke out.

no ac and smoker is obvious. ill have AC and a non smoker here. just looks cleaner to me

-
Back