Doors Fit What?

-

SpeedThrills

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I have two doors from my 74 Dart Sport. Am I correct that they will fit on any Duster, Dart Sport or Demon, but they are only correct for 73 and up Dart Sports and Dusters?

I want to sell them, and I want to be sure I know what I'm offering.

If I remember correctly, the outside (door skin) body lines will match up, but they are different on the inside. I have a 73-ish passenger door that came with my 1970 duster and it looks the same, but the internal structure and door pull area are WAY different! So, yes, 73 up should be correct. Post some pictures, as it's easier to look at it to ID them!

I have two doors from my 74 Dart Sport. Am I correct that they will fit on any Duster, Dart Sport or Demon, but they are only correct for 73 and up Dart Sports and Dusters?

I want to sell them, and I want to be sure I know what I'm offering.

Correct, they will bolt on as a whole unit to any Duster, Demon or Dart Sport, 1970-1976.

But the internals are different, so you have to swap them as a whole. Even 73-76 wasn’t all the same for window glass and regulators.

They have different door panels, so you can only really get the interiors to match for the 73-76 cars.

If I remember correctly, the outside (door skin) body lines will match up, but they are different on the inside. I have a 73-ish passenger door that came with my 1970 duster and it looks the same, but the internal structure and door pull area are WAY different! So, yes, 73 up should be correct. Post some pictures, as it's easier to look at it to ID them!
Oh, I know they're 74's. My car is an all original car, at least it was before I got to it. :)

Correct, they will bolt on as a whole unit to any Duster, Demon or Dart Sport, 1970-1976.

But the internals are different, so you have to swap them as a whole. Even 73-76 wasn’t all the same for window glass and regulators.

They have different door panels, so you can only really get the interiors to match for the 73-76 cars.
Thank you. I thought so, but just wanted to be sure I was representing them correctly.

-
Back