Dose Sex REally Sale

-

jeffduster

Duster
Reaction score
4547_1.JPG

That makes me wanna go out an buy a duster flag? what people will do to make money.she looks like she hasnt seen the son in 3 years.

4547_1.JPG

4547_1.JPG

It is nice to see a picture of a real woman and not some air-brushed bimbo. I think she looks great

What is she doing? Rubbing her tits on the poster? And what is that sticking out of her *** anyway?

Its the back-up camera. All of the new cars have it. It lets you see behind you before backing up.

The first ones needs a gym. Though not bad. The second is made up to much. If she woke up like that day after day, she won't be some slappy shot on the net. She'd be rich. MArried into money or otherwise.

3rd one. Good work A body Joe, show'em what the North east girls are like. No big deal, see'em everywhere. Though, lets not make a mistake, hot is hot.

If that Duster flag seller really wanted to sell the flag, he would have at least come as far as NJ

Man i wouldnt hit it with a ten foot pole well i take that back if i was intoxicated it might happen "Thizz"

Doesn't matter, I'll convert them or leavem stranded.

Not sure what I would be more excited about,the parts box from Summit or the ups girl.\\:D/

-
Back